Today we are back with a android trick – How to Root Lenevo A7000. Here you only need to follow some simple steps to Root your Lenevo A7000 android mobile. If we take a look on Lenevo A7000 then this smartphone is newly launched in India. Lenevo A7000 have really good configuration. Lenevo A7000 comes with 5.5 inches of IPS Capacitive Touchscreen with pixel quality of 1280*720 also supports multi-touch functionality. If we take a view of Lenevo A7000 Features then it has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage with Mediatek-MT6752m chipset. Apart from all this it has 1.5GHz of Octa-Core processor powred by Cortex-A53 and Mali-T760Mp2 Graphics Processor Unit. Lenevo A7000 is come with latest Android OS of Android 5.0 Lollipop with it’s own User Interference (UI).
How to Root Lenevo A7000
Now we are moving towards How to Root Lenevo A7000 :-
Tools Required before start Rooting
- Here We are using TWRP Recovery and Root Lenevo A7000 Row Version for Rooting Lenevo A7000.
- Before start to Root your Lenevo A7000 make sure that you have 90% of battery charged.
►This method is only applicable for Lenevo A7000 not on other smartphone.
Download these Tools :
Download Driver: LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.rar
Download Flash Tool: Flash_tool_v5.1436.00.000.rar
Download : TWRP_22.214.171.124_A7000_ROW.7z
Download : SuperSU-v2.49.zip
Hot Topics: ↕↕↕
Now we are proceeding towards rooting method…
- Copy the SuperSU-v2.49.zip file from your PC to Mobile’s Internal memory using USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging
Follow this path for Debugging:
Go to settings>> About>> Device Information>> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer option. Then go back settings>> Developer option>> and tick USB debugging option.
Right click on TWRP_126.96.36.199_A7000_ROW.7z file then Extract. If extract has complate then you will fing TWRP_188.8.131.52_A7000_ ROW.img in folder. If you want to rename TWRP_184.108.40.206_A7000_ ROW.img just rename it to recovery.img
- Unrar the all tools..
- Install Driver
Install driver LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14 from your computer, then restart your computer. Then connect your phone to computer via USB cable ( Make sure the USB debugging is enabled).
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo A7000 :
Run as Admisistrator the flash_tool.exe, after open the .exe there you will find extracting flash_tool_v5. 1436.00.000.rar
Click on Scatter-loading and browser the file and open MT6750_Android_Scatter.txt in the TWRP_220.127.116.11_A7000_ROW folder.
- · Select recovery then select download option.
- · Click on menu option then click Download and tick in the DA DL All with Check sum.
- · Now click on the Download button.
- · Now turn off your phone and remove the battery for 5-10 seconds. Then put the battery and connect your phone to computer via USB cable. Then this will start flashing process.
- · After process has completed show green check box on screen. Now you can disconnect the phone from computer. You have successfully installed TWRP recovery.
- · Do not switch on your phone, becuase if you switch on the phone TWRP recovery will be removed and replace by default recovery.
- · Then press volume up + down buttons and power button hold on 5 seconds, Now select Install Zip and select install zip from SD card and browse the SuperSu-v2.49.zip file. Then after complete this process then reboot your phone.
Congratulation root access on your Lenovo A7000.